Black Friday is not a day remembered for being grim or dark,instead its is an informal name for the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which has been regarded as the beginning of the country’s Christmas shopping season since 1952. It is also refers to brick-and-mortar store sales and Cyber Monday (which takes place the following Monday) refers to online sales, but these days — particularly in Singapore — the lines between the two are blurred. So what we have here is an entire four-day shopping spree that’ll kick off this Friday (Nov 29). Cyber Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States. The term “Cyber Monday” was created by marketing companies to persuade people to shop online
Black Friday and Cyber Monday have been widely embraced in Singapore by major brands and online retailers.
Here are some sales you should check out for some of the popular E-commerce Websites in Singapore!
1) Harvey Norman – Home Appliances up to 75% discount
2) Lazada SG – Up to 90 per cent off on products from Mayer, World Kitchen, Dyson, and M.Maison via the Metro Singapore store on Lazmall.
3) Shopee SG – Free shipping + 10% Cashback
4) Qoo10 – Special Black Friday coupons
5) Amazon SG – Spend S$70 or more on Amazon.sg using your DBS/POSB MasterCard, and get S$15 added to your Amazon.sg Gift Card balance for use on a future purchase.
6) AliExpress SG – Get Coupon and save up to 50% off.
7) Adidas – Storewide Flash sales